Skip to main content

My quiet books

Does anyone else have trouble keeping their kids quiet and settled down during lets say church or doctors appointments? Well as a mother of 4 boys between the ages of 5 and 1 🙋 I most definitely do. I mean, I  love my children and all, but honestly sometimes it is just too hard!! I have been sitting in the foyer at church for the past 4 years.... Anyways, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I started researching "quiet books" and saw some super cute examples on Pinterest and that's where I got my inspiration.

Due to the limited time I have to actually sit down and make even just 1, I started looking up already made quiet books online and found some great ones on Etsy. Unfortunately their prices were a huge turn off as most where priced for over $10 a page or over $100 for 1 book for just a few activities. That is when I decided to make my own "quiet books" and I came up with Feltsy. Feltsy is basically a line of quiet books made out of felt - designed to keep children entertained, therefore "quiet". The books are fully interactive and will help your children practice how to spell their name, tie their shoes, it will help them interact with colors and shapes and much more! Best of all, there not as outrageously priced as the ones currently available.

So ladies and gentlemen - I would like to introduce you to Feltsy quiet books!!









Each book comes with 7 interactive activities that will keep your little ones busy and entertained for a while, proven by my own toddlers!! I am currently selling each book for $65. Nevertheless you can start building your own customized quiet book and pick and choose which pages you want and just spend what your comfortable with.

I am working on new activities as we speak so keep checking back for new pages.

Please visit me at www.myfeltsy.com

Here are some pictures of my little guys enjoying their quiet books and letting me have some peace!

Also please share with your friends, the more we make, the cheaper we can get our supplies for. Therefore, giving us the opportunity to sell them for less!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first 5 years of my Eternal Marriage

So October 1st was Jeremiah and I's 5th year anniversary. :) Thank's to the help of my in laws, who where able to stay with our boys, we had the opportunity to get away for a few days and spend some time with each other which was really nice and refreshing:) It is so nice to take time away from all the hustle of daily life to spend a few days with your spouse. Specially when you have small children because it is so difficult to get alone time with your spouse when you have little children... Even with a small budget it is possible to make it happen. So I definitely encourage all you married people out there, if you can, plan something out. Surprise your husband or wife with a weekend getaway. Even if it's just one night. If your on a low budget, even something as cheap as going camping just with your significant other is totally worth it:) Any who, I wanted to write this post because throughout these 5 years I have learned A LOT of lessons. I have to admit that...

Kindness is the answer

            I read an article today about a study that was done by various social scientists at the University of Washington. The article states that SCIENCE has found that   lasting   marital relationships come down to   kindness   and   generosity .   The article caught my attention because of the simplicity of the behavior of being kind. I was expecting perhaps an article about how it is essential to have good chemistry, compatibility, shared interests... Things that I have heard from those around me that are apparently key for a successful marriage… Kindness though? I mean this is just a basic behavior that I try to teach my toddlers. My question at first was, how is kindness supposed to be an answer to a successful marriage? That's when I continued to read...  The article starts out by repeating the well-known distressing statistic of how the majority of marriages fail, with only 3 in 10 surviving. Statisti...

Romance on campus

Jeremiah and I have been married for almost 4 years. Our anniversary is October 1st and this is how we met. Brigham Young University-Idaho is often referred to as BYU-I do and for a good reason. Jeremiah and I briefly met at the Latin Association in June 2010 but it was a game that brought us to meet again. That day at the Latin association we played a game called the "murder spoon game". We each had a spoon with our name on it and we put it in a hat and the hat went around and we each picked a spoon with someones name on it. Our job was to take that spoon home and during the week find the person who's name was on the spoon and steal the spoon the other person had and who ever had the most spoons by the next meeting was suppose to win the game. I honestly forgot about the game and just kinda shoved the spoon I got in my backpack. A few days after the meeting. Jeremiah came knocking on my door. When I saw him at the door I thought he was looking for one of my room mates bu...