Skip to main content

Hello people!

Hello people! Welcome to my new blog. I am excited to share a little bit about our little family with you and about our lives. I am planning to use this blog to express my views on certain things, and to talk about how chaotic but also wonderful it is to be a mom! I will also be sharing with you recipes that I have made and that have turned out delicious. My goal is also to give you guys a little peak at what it is like to be Mormon because as most of you know we are Mormon and We know it, We live it, and We love it! I will try to post frequently, well at least once a week. I have already posted a few posts where I share Jeremiah and I's story:) Thanks for following along and we are happy to have you here!

Comments

  1. Awww congrants for your baby #3!! And here you have a new follower ;) jiji

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kindness is the answer

            I read an article today about a study that was done by various social scientists at the University of Washington. The article states that SCIENCE has found that   lasting   marital relationships come down to   kindness   and   generosity .   The article caught my attention because of the simplicity of the behavior of being kind. I was expecting perhaps an article about how it is essential to have good chemistry, compatibility, shared interests... Things that I have heard from those around me that are apparently key for a successful marriage… Kindness though? I mean this is just a basic behavior that I try to teach my toddlers. My question at first was, how is kindness supposed to be an answer to a successful marriage? That's when I continued to read...  The article starts out by repeating the well-known distressing statistic of how the majority of marriages fail, with only 3 in 10 surviving. Statisti...

My quiet books

Does anyone else have trouble keeping their kids quiet and settled down during lets say church or doctors appointments? Well as a mother of 4 boys between the ages of 5 and 1 🙋 I most definitely do. I mean, I  love my children and all, but honestly sometimes it is just too hard!! I have been sitting in the foyer at church for the past 4 years.... Anyways, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I started researching "quiet books" and saw some super cute examples on Pinterest and that's where I got my inspiration. Due to the limited time I have to actually sit down and make even just 1, I started looking up already made quiet books online and found some great ones on Etsy. Unfortunately their prices were a huge turn off as most where priced for over $10 a page or over $100 for 1 book for just a few activities. That is when I decided to make my own "quiet books" and I came up with Feltsy. Feltsy is basically a line of quiet books made out of felt - design...