Skip to main content

The Three Musketeers

As many of you already know, we are expecting our third baby and we couldn't be happier! We are expecting Daniel (middle name still to be announced) Styles on January 17, 2015. I am currently 24 weeks along and everything is going fairly well. I am planning to have my second at home birth and this time I promise to give all the details! I choose another at home birth because I had a great experience with my first at home birth and I honestly don't think I could go back to birthing at a hospital now that I had the opportunity to have been spoiled with a home birth. Yes we are expecting our 3rd boy. The news of a third boy coming into our family was a little shocking at first since we expected a little girl but nevertheless, we are thrilled and we are anxiously awaiting the day our little Daniel arrives.
Here is my baby bump at 20 weeks:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kindness is the answer

            I read an article today about a study that was done by various social scientists at the University of Washington. The article states that SCIENCE has found that   lasting   marital relationships come down to   kindness   and   generosity .   The article caught my attention because of the simplicity of the behavior of being kind. I was expecting perhaps an article about how it is essential to have good chemistry, compatibility, shared interests... Things that I have heard from those around me that are apparently key for a successful marriage… Kindness though? I mean this is just a basic behavior that I try to teach my toddlers. My question at first was, how is kindness supposed to be an answer to a successful marriage? That's when I continued to read...  The article starts out by repeating the well-known distressing statistic of how the majority of marriages fail, with only 3 in 10 surviving. Statisti...